Are your masks one size?
- We currently do offer a variety of masks to fit each individual customer's needs. Our masks are the one size fits most.
- The KN95 masks do offer four layers of protection with the metal nose clip to fit each customer at their own personal preference. The dimensions of four KN95 masks are 6.5 inches across and 5 inches up and down.
- Our disposable face masks provide 3 layers of protection with the metal nose clip. The dimensions of the disposable face masks are 6.5 inches across and 3.5 inches up and down.
- Our N95 mask dimensions are 7.5 inches across and 6 inches down making them slightly larger than their KN95 counterpart.
Where is my order?
- If your order has not shipped, we will happily give you an update to the order. As stated on the website, we ship orders within 2-3 business days of receiving them, meaning once your order has been placed it can take up to 72 hours for your order to leave our warehouse depending on current delays or order influxes.
- If your order has shipped, we suggest contacting the carrier first for a more accurate update. They will have more details to assist you with.
When will my order ship?
Your order will ship within 2-3 business days of it being placed.
How is my order going to ship?
We ship all orders via USPS. If your mailing address does not accommodate USPS deliveries, please provide us with a PO BOX or an alternate mailing address.
How do I cancel my order if it has already shipped?
All sales are final once it ships.
Help! My address is incorrect?
- Please contact us as soon as you realize the mistake and we will attempt to fix the address before your order ships.
- If your order has shipped, it is your responsibility to contact USPS to try to reroute the order to the correct address.
USPS says my order has been delivered, but I don’t have it?
- If USPS has marked your order as delivered, but you do not have it, we suggest contacting USPS directly to make a missing package claim. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages and you will need to contact them for help in finding your missing order.
- More than likely, the package was mismarked as delivered and was meant to be updated as accepted or in transit. The package will most likely be delivered later in the day or the next business days.
I didn’t get an email confirmation, did my order go through?
Order confirmations can take a couple of hours to hit your inbox. Please check your spam or junk folders, as well as be sure to check that you were actually charged. (If there are items still in your cart, your order most likely did not go through.). If you were charged, there might be a mistake in your email address. Please contact us if your card was charged and we can investigate what information your order may be under.
Where are you located?
Packages ship from our warehouse located in Sacramento, California.
How can I get wholesale pricing?
Where is my refund?
Once the refund has been initiated you will receive an email confirmation. It can take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect in your account.
I was shipped the incorrect item?
If you received the incorrect item, please contact our support team at email@example.com, with pictures of the items you received along with your order number so we can easily assist you!
How do I return my order?
Are your masks FDA approved?
Are your masks NIOSH approved?
- Our KN95, disposable face masks are not NIOSH approved.
- Our N95’s are on the CDC and NIOSH approved list. You can find it under the manufacturer of Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Company.
Where are your masks manufactured?
The N95 masks are manufactured at the Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Company. Our products are designed in the USA and responsibly manufactured in China.
Are the masks reusable?
Our disposable masks are intended for one-time use. As for our KN95 masks and N95’s, they can be reused lightly, depending on personal preference. For more information on masks and their suggested duration, you may click here to consult the CDC's website.
What is the difference between the KN95 and the N95?
The difference between the KN95 masks and the N95 masks, is that N95 masks are the medical-grade counterpart in the United States. The KN95's are similar in that they filter 95% of particles, but the KN95's are tested and regulated overseas.
I didn’t get my discount!
- Our discount codes are designed to be entered at checkout. Please ensure that you are checking out correctly and your discounts are applied before submitting your order.
- If you forgot to apply your discount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 833-466-5537 we have phone agents available Monday through Friday 8am-3pm PST, with your order number and the discount you wanted to apply to your order. Please note, only one promotion or discount can be applied to your order. (For example, you cannot use a free shipping code and a 20% off code.)
My masks broke!
- If your mask broke, please check out our refund policy to see if your mask or order qualifies.
- If your order or item qualifies, please contact our support team at email@example.com with pictures of the items you ordered along with your order number so we can easily assist you!
I am missing part of my order!
If you are missing part of your order, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org right away, or call us at 833-466-5537 we have phone agents available Monday through Friday 8am-3pm PST!
How do I cancel an order?
If you would like to cancel your entire order or part of your order, please contact customer service within 12 hours of placing your order at email@example.com or call us at 833-466-5537 we have phone agents available Monday through Friday 8am-3pm PST.